Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Power? We don't need no stinkin' power....


Yes, we are STILL without power. Robby decided to come down and visit us this weekend because our area was not scheduled to get power back until after Monday the 22nd. Well, it is now Tuesday the 23rd and our zip code is not scheduled to get power until AFTER thursday. I know that there are many people that are in a situation that is much worse than ours, but I desperately want to be home with my son and my husband. Rylen is braving this whole situation like a champ. It seems like nothing more than a vacation at his uncle's house. I am forever grateful that we have a place to stay during all of this, but the saying is true. There is no place like home. I wish it was as easy as clicking my heels.... where did I put those ruby slippers of mine?? Anyway, here are some pics to put a smile on anyone's face during these challenging days...

click the link below!
"Fun In Austin"

No comments: