Thursday, February 5, 2009

Saying Aloha!

Well, our family is off to the BIG ISLAND of Hawaii bright and early in the morning. We are all very excited about a little R&R. My mom, dad, brother and his family (Nancy & Brooklynn), Robby, Rylen, Robby's Mom, and my Granny and I will all be traveling to spend some time together in the sun. This will be our family's last major vacation before the new baby arrives and Rylen starts costing us a ticket. HA! I would like to say that I will have some time to post pictures periodically, but honestly, that will probably not happen. I will be taking a lot of time to just rest. I need it after all of this packing! Kids are not easy to pack for. There is so much to take with you that us adults don't have to worry about. Crib sheets, toys for the flight, medications, clothes, diapers, snacks, blah blah blah... Anyway, our blog will most likely be dormant until February 16th. I apologize to you faithful followers. I hope you don't go through too much withdraw. :)

Please keep us in your prayers for a safe travel and that Rylen will do marvelously on the flight. We found out two days ago that along with his cold that he exhibited Saturday, he also has a double ear infection. His first bout with ear infections and right before we get on an airplane! FUN! So, we have the bag of meds packed, pacifiers and bottles hoping that all goes well on the flights. He is not really bothered by it all on the ground, but the air pressure will probably be another story. In all, Rylen and I will be walking the aisles a lot for the 8-hour flight. We might even volunteer to serve lunch or drinks!

God Bless and see you all soon!

1 comment:

~Erin said...

Have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment! I'm so jealous, but in a good way. You'd better not think of us for 1 minute in paradise :)