Monday, December 7, 2009

Hiatus

Hello dear followers, my blog has seemed very light lately so I wanted to let you all in on what I've been up to. There have been a lot of changes going on in our household. Besides getting used to an ever growing and mobile 6 month old and a 2-year old on full-throttle, I have taken on yet another addition to my personal design business. For those who don't know my career side, I will give you a brief. I do work full-time for a company called VideoText Interactive. It is a company that specializes in Algebra & Geometry and is video-based. It is truly taking the country by storm. I am their graphic designer. I also have a personal design business. I haven't taken on too many projects because of the dedication that I have to give to my full-time job, but I do take on projects here and there. Recently I decided to add another passion of mine: Photography. I have been into photography for as long as I can remember. This love grew after the birth of Rylen and I found such joy taking his pictures. Naturally, it grew even more after Jace, so I decided to take it a step further. Therefore, KC Designs has now become:

I have received quite a response and am excited to share another blog that I will be hosting. Feel free to become a follower! I am so excited to share with you these beautiful moments that my camera will be ever so blessed to capture. So, as for this blog, I will definitely continue to update you about our family and hopefully will be able to continue the "professional blogging" that I have done in the past!

Here is the link to my new
Robbins Photography & Design Blog

Enjoy!

No comments: