Thursday, May 6, 2010

MS150 finish

The MS150 is finally over. The event took place on April 17th and 18th, but I am finally getting around to posting some images from it. Unfortunately, I missed getting a shot of Robby crossing the finish line. A security guy had me move for a minute and after the hours of waiting, that was the minute Robby crossed. Grrrr. BUT, we did have some volunteers get some shots and video! So, we will have something to post later.

I drove up Saturday morning to Austin to hang out with my brother and his family for the day. Sunday we went to University Church of Christ which is within walking distance of the finish line. We hung out and patiently waited for Robby. The cousins had fun hanging out together and got prime seating to see Dad/Uncle cross the finish. Jace missed the festivities, but he got a good nap!


Congratulations Robby and
Team Traveling Light on a great ride!!

No comments: