Monday, August 18, 2008

Date Night


Robby and I finally got to go on a date! While my mom was at the house, she offered to watch Rylen and the two of us got to go see a movie. The last theater movie we saw was Ratatouille....don't ask me how to spell it...and that was the day before Rylen was born. We were trying to get my mind off of the fact that my water had broken and were trying to get my labor started. It didn't work. In fact, I was miserable! The theater was way too loud for me and actually made me feel sick to my stomach. ANYWAY! Robby and I headed to the Tomball IMAX theater to watch the batman movie, Dark Knight. It was soooooo good! I definitely recommend it. It was such a wonderful night for the two of us. I didn't call until we were on our way home, and our precious son was fast asleep in bed. We must do this more often!

No comments: