Friday, October 17, 2008

Roller Coaster of Emotions

Today is just one of those days. My feet hurt, my hands hurt, I am a little nauseated, and I am just plain tired. This is one of those days that I am just tired of hurting. I know this has all been MUCH WORSE, but some days you just want a break from even the minor stuff. My body is going through so many changes right now with the pregnancy and I know that is key to my health status. These are the days that I wonder how I will handle two when the time comes. These are the days that for whatever definition "normal" may be, that is what I want to be. To have the choice to eat differently, not the forced life change because of health. To have the energy and stamina to play with Rylen and to be the good wife and productive employee. I want to be supermom and this body is just holding me back. Oh, I know the pregnancy is not even remotely helping this roller coaster of emotions, but there are days that a good vent and cry can do a lot for the soul. To totally be wrapped up in the arms of God and feel his comfort and believe in his greater plan, no matter how difficult it may be. For Him to know that I can not do this alone and that I need his constant love and strength.

Today is just one of those days.

3 comments:

Mrs TD said...

Those days are there for all of us. I will be praying for you to have the strength you need to get through this.

I am a little behind on this, but congrats on the addition to your family!

Anonymous said...

A big hug from me to you! I pray for you daily, and have said an extra one today. You can do it and tomorrow will be better! - Michelle

Carly said...

I am so sorry you're feeling bad. I can relate that the second pregnancy really is harder when you're chasing after an active child. I'll be praying for you during this time...your sweet baby will be worth all this!