Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Travels - part 2

Ok, so I realized that I didn't post any pictures of Thanksgiving. There are SO many that I will post a link to the images. We had a wonderful time with family and really do wish they were closer. Maybe one day we will be only a short drive away. Until then....

Thanksgiving 2009

The kids did amazing on the flight both ways AND considering we had a layover between legs. I was so proud of them. We WERE NOT the "crying kids" parents on the flight. I do feel sorry for those parents because it is a very difficult thing to do with kids, especially if they are tired and their ears hurt. Well, we have some great travelors! Robby and I were able to run quite a few times while there as well. It was a huge blessing for us to be able to do that together. It gave us quite a bit of time to connect again without the kids at our feet. I even indulged in some turkey while there! Yes, shocker! I had just a bite, but didn't have one flare. Amazing.

Well, it is good to be home and we will be anticipating the next reunion with family.

No comments: