Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Park Fun

There is always a good time to be had at the park. Rylen, as I'm sure all kids, could stay there FOREVER! It was fun to watch Rylen just run and go crazy. I had Jace in the stroller at first and then we let him play in the grass on the hill. Unfortunately, but the time we took him out of the stroller it was getting darker and the pictures we took of him were too dark. Just so all don't think I have neglected my youngest.


(notice the football stance with finger in place...cracks me up!)

1 comment:

Kory Cochran said...

Amazing blog Kimberly. I've got my domain name registered now and learning wordpress but I've been wanting to get my blogs up and going for some time now. I absolutely love all your photography, your writing, graphics, the whole nine. You are quite the talented gal. I knew there were good reasons why I told Robby he should ask you out. LOL!