Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

Today was a busy day on all accounts. It was the first day of MDO, the first day of my bible study which included Jace's first day in the Nursery so I could participate. This is also the first week of my "schedule". Today it was also RAINING! and not just any drizzle, but a downpour. So, that made today a FUN challenge. Rylen seemed to be ready and walked into his class with no fight and immediately began to color and have fun. I am really excited about his teacher and the plans she has for the class. I am hoping that all of her grand plans will be doable. I will be supplementing at home and I think together Rylen is going to have some great learning and FUN! I can't believe how much older my little boy looks! Interestingly, the little boy next to him was born on the exact same day! Crazy!

No comments: