Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Carrot

21 weeks. There is now less than a week left before we have our ultrasound. Then the REAL planning will begin. Baby Robbins is kicking and punching quite a bit now. I love the feeling. I remember how wonderfully wierd it was with Rylen. I am enjoying it once again.

Rylen and I have a nasty cold. We are quite the coughers right now. I am feeling so sorry for this baby that has had to deal with me having 2 colds AND the stomach flu in just a couple of months. I have never been sick so much! If only he/she would take in the antibodies now, then it would be worth getting sick! Right now, I am plain miserable and my poor 'lil Rylen is right there with me. We almost made it past the holidays. Hopefully soon we will feel back to ourselves.

Our family is looking forward to the new year and a new addition. If you still have not voted, there are just 5 days left. The polls are pretty statistically close, though it looks as if the majority are ruling for a girl. We shall see?!?

Here is our baby now!
our baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

No comments: