Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A bit late


Well, I am gearing up for my 15th week and officially out of the first trimester. I'm not quite feeling the best yet and still have bouts of nausea and tiredness. One of these days I will be back to my supermom self.

Anyway, I felt the need to still post our first photo of Baby Robbins #3. This picture was taken approximately at 9 weeks. The ultrasound they used this time around was not one that could get quite as close as when they took the first photos of my boys, but you can still see the little rounded body. The heart beat at the first appointment was around 180, I believe. My last appointment at 13 weeks, registered the heartbeat around 160. I will have our next check-up on 1/11/2011 and will post stats as well as the new boy or girl poll. We will most likely find out what Baby #3 is going to be in February around my 22nd week.

Please continue to keep our family in your prayers. There are a lot of changes going on and we want and need God's guidance in all our decisions.

Love you all!

No comments: