Thursday, April 14, 2011

30 weeks!

It has been two months since I posted. That is so not like me, but this house has been crazy for the past couple of months. We were out of town some and had a sick house for about three weeks with ear infections, coughs, and pneumonia...including myself! It was CRAZY! We were ALL on antibiotics which is VERY rare for us. Robby avoided the big stuff, but was still told that he was having a reoccurring case of bronchitis. I think we are FINALLY all better and just in time for the MS150 this coming weekend...not to mention my birthday on Saturday as well. I have to actually think about how old I am these days. Not because I don't want to say, but I truthfully don't remember! So, I'll have to calculate....Let's see....34! Yep, 34. Well, aside from all of that, I have 10 weeks to go before our baby girl is here! That second trimester definitely went fast and here we are with only 2.5 months to go. I had my glucose and iron tests done and will be posting those results as soon as I call for them...which is GOOD NEWS! They didn't call me!

There is tons to be done in the next couple of months concerning our new addition as well as updates with the boys. So, I will do my best to keep this more updated. For those wondering, no names yet :)

No comments: