Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Happy 1st Birthday Ladybug!
This is simply crazy. First my oldest turns 5 and now my baby girl turns a year old! My heart is so fully in love with you. You have given me hardly a wink of sleep in the past year, but I cherish every snuggle I have with you in the middle of the night. I love rocking you and feeling you rest against me in full trust. When you wake, I love your smile and your games of peek-a-boo in your crib. Your giggles, when your brothers tickle you or make funny sounds, warms my heart and I love to see you walk/run to wherever they are because you adore them so. Just like your brothers, you are a ham and your daddy and I just laugh at all you do to get our attention. You have absolutely no idea that today is your birthday, but we will celebrate this day of birth that you entered this world and completed our family.
Your daddy and I also pray for your heart to be in God's hands and that you will seek him always. Our love will forever be with you and we will do our best to teach you to be a woman after God's own heart. I know your brother's love you and will always watch out for you.
- how she gives me kisses and smacks her lips
- she stands on her head to immitate the boys
- how she says "bibi" at night for her bible to read with the boys
- how she says "nana" in the morning for her banana and o's AFTER she has nursed!
- how she ALWAYS tries to get away while changing her diaper & giggles when she succeeds.
- her gibberish that is obviously a full conversation
- how she does girlish things without being prompted like carrying her tiny purses and wearing her bracelet
- how she pulls all of her hair accessories off her head, giggles, and then tries to put them back on.
- her insatiable diet of big people food
- how she bobs up and down when she hears music or we sing a song