Monday, November 4, 2013

Robbins Academy - Letter D

LETTER D WEEK

Rookie - 6 years
Ace - 4.5 years
Ladybug - 2 years

In reference to ages, all of my kids are "young" born in the months of May and July.


So, I bet you all thought we gave it up! Ha! No, we've been busy little homeschooling Bees.

 We did have a bit of a slow week for Letter D, but my kids had a lot of play time with our setup. I really need to remember NOT to set it up on Sunday afternoons. The kids always have so much fun exploring after nap time and I miss out on a lot of great pictures!

Ladybug is still not into the tot school activities, but I keep putting them out just in case. She definitely loves all the puzzles and pre-k activities I have. Thankfully the letter basket is a big hit with her and she loves to dig through it and find the puzzles and word cards.

The boys asked for the cowboy binder again even though we were no longer in C week. I gave in and let them play. I need to make sure I am making a binder for each letter. These activities seem to be something they ask for and since EVERYONE wants to do the same activities, I don't want to have to print them out over and over again. I'm not always a fan of dry erase work, but for activities like this that they love to repeat, it is easier and less time consuming to put it in a binder.



No comments: