Monday, November 11, 2013

Robbins Academy - Letter E

LETTER E WEEK

Rookie - 6 years
Ace - 4.5 years
Ladybug - 2 years

In reference to ages, all of my kids are "young" born in the months of May and July.


Another crazy week. We are in the midst of speech evaluations and we just browsed through our schooling this week. I always make sure we are doing Rookie's INP and then school just filters in the space that is leftover. We worked on lower case "e" a bit more using the rice and I was thrilled how they caught on to the formation this way. We also did a lot of activities outside because the weather was so nice.


A rare photo of myself with Rookie before his speech evaluation. Looks like we will be going twice a week through the end of the year! We are praying for some more progress. I am dying to hear what he is thinking all the time!






No comments: